This is the only contest that is judged by the convention attendees! All entries will be taken Saturday afternoon until 5pm at the Cosplay Booth near registration. Simply fill out an entry form and have your picture taken by our staff. On Saturday night and Sunday morning all entries will be displayed at the Cosplay Booth for voting. Convention attendees can vote during the booth’s hours of operations. Awards will be given out Sunday afternoon.
Cosplay Booth Hours of Operation:
* Saturday: 12am – 5pm
* Sunday: 10am – 1pm
* 1st Place
* 2nd Place
* 3rd Place
* Best Theme Fantasy
* *awards subject to change
Rules and Regulations:
* All costumes cannot exceed a PG13 rating. This is a family convention.
* Entries will only be accepted on Saturday.
* Voting will only be allowed on Saturday night after 6pm and Sunday until 1pm.
* Commissioned costumes and store bought costume pieces are allowed for the Hall Costume Contest.
* Weapons and props must follow Swampcon’s weapon policy.
* Groups are allowed, but they must be able to fit into ONE photo.
* You can only enter ONCE. This also includes group entries. You cannot register yourself as Naruto and then change your costume to Vash the Stampede and enter again. You cannot register as Tuxedo Mask and then join a Sailor Moon group and enter again.
If you have any questions please post them here or email the Cosplay Director Devan Baird at email@example.com
We look forward to your entries!